Scarborough Renaissance Festival 2022 runs Saturdays, Sundays and Memorial Day Monday, April 9 – May 30, 2022 10:00AM – 7:00PM
What is Scarborough Renaissance Festival?
Since 1981, Scarborough Renaissance Festival has been a North Texas tradition providing interactive fun for everyone, 16th Century style. Scarborough is a Renaissance themed festival set in a re-created 16th Century English village celebrating the visit of King Henry VIII, his Royal Court and other dignitaries.
Entertainment includes full combat armored jousts, Birds of Prey exhibitions, the Mermaid Lagoon and unique, interactive Renaissance entertainment on 20+ stages and in the Festival lanes. There is also a 100+ member performing company that brings Scarborough to life through their portrayals of our royal court, dignitaries, villagers and peasants alike. Plus, there are thrilling Renaissance rides and challenging games of skill.
A wide variety of delectable food is offered in our 5 food courts (kitchens) and includes Festival favorites like giant roasted turkey legs, Scottish eggs, handmade pastas, fresh pastries and the largest food-on-a-stick selection in Texas. For those 21 and older, there are 12 pubs & taverns and for the more discerning tastes there are daily wine and beer tasting events.
Weddings (throughout the run of the Festival)
Each year Scarborough Renaissance Festival hosts an average of 20 weddings throughout the course of our 8-weekend season. Weddings are held in our picturesque Wedding Garden and include admission to the Festival for the wedding party and their guests. They can also include receptions, special music, cakes, flowers and more to provide a customized event for your special day! Get more information here.
- Travel Channel
- Food Network
- Lifetime Network
- The Cooking Channel
- “Top 5 Worth a Drive Events in Texas” – AAA Texas Journey Magazine
- “Best Place to Escape Reality” – Dallas Observer
- “Best Spring Festivals in DFW – 2019” – Guidelive.com
- “Top (#2) Family Friendly Renaissance Faire in the U.S.” – Family Vacation Critic
- “Best Seasonal Event in Ellis Co.” – Waxahachie Daily News
- “Top 5 Things to Do in D/FW” – Dallas Morning News
- “Top 6 Events Not to Miss in D/FW” – Dallas/Fort Worth Child
- “Top 10 Things to Do” – Fort Worth Star Telegram
- “Best Bet” – Dallas Voice