We have a variety of seasonal job opportunities. It’s a chance to make new friends and build relationships that will last a lifetime. We offer employee discounts, opportunities for advancement, and much more. With so many jobs to choose from, we are sure to have one that is right for you!
- Seasonal Positions information and application below
- Stage or Lane Performer information here
- Performing Company & Audition information here
- Artisan Opportunities information here
There are costumed and non-costumed positions available.
You must be at least 14 years of age to be eligible, although most jobs have higher age requirements.
Employees/Participants must be neatly groomed at all times and avoid extremes in jewelry, hairstyles and hair color. Guest contact positions require a period costume and no visible piercings other than ears.
Scarborough’s Seasonal Positions
We have the following seasonal positions available starting at $8 per hour. Click on the link below to apply today!
- Attraction Operations
- Cooks & Kitchen Preparation
- Entrance Gate
- Food & Beverage Sales
- Game Operations
- Grounds Maintenance
- Restroom Attendants
- Safety Services
- Special Events
- Ticket & Souvenir Sales
Date of Job Faire – March 6, 2021
For ALL seasonal positions (new & returning): Save time by filling out our job application today by clicking on the application link below and noting which job you would like to apply for.
An appointment time for Job Faire will be scheduled for you if your application is received by March 4, 2021.
If you have not filled in your application in advance, your interview will be conducted on a first come, first serve basis on the day of Job Faire.
You must bring 2 forms of valid ID.
Please note: When you are hired as an employee at Scarborough Renaissance Festival, you are expected to be available to work the eight Festival weekends and Memorial Day.
Important Employee Dates
- Applications for 2021 available here!
- Deadline for Applications for Returning Employees: March 4, 2021
- Job Faire (for New Employees): March 6, 2021
- Costume & Dialect Class: dates and information will be provided in the hiring letter
- Orientation: March 27, 2021 (mandatory)
- Training Day: April 3, 2021 (mandatory)
- Scarborough Renaissance Festival: April 10 – May 31, 2021, Saturdays, Sundays, Memorial Day Monday
If you require further information, contact the Festival Office at (972) 938-3247 ext. 11.
Southwest Festivals, Inc., Scarborough Renaissance Festival and Boars Head Food Services, LLC are equal opportunity employers.