Unleash your inner Celt this Weekend while enjoying special Celtic performances and testing your fortitude in a number of themed competitions.
- CHILDREN’S HIGHLAND GAMES – Kids 12 & under are invited to participate in these age-old games of skill at the Royal Pavilion each day at 1:30 pm
- SCOTTISH EGG EATING CONTEST – Bring your appetite to the Sea Hag Stage at 3:30pm. Register at the Exit gate by 1pm each day to participate.
- TUG O’WAR! – Children & Adult’s Tug O’War competitions each day at the Maypole at 2:30 pm. (No registration required)
- BONNIE KNEES CONTEST – Do you have a perfect patella? A magnificent meniscus? A laudable ligament? Are your knees beautiful or battle scarred? Show Off your “Bonnie Knees” at the the Royal Marquee at 12 Noon. (No registration required)
- SPECIAL CELTIC ENTERTAINMENT – This weekend only! Traditional Irish step and ceili dancing performed by dancers from the Shandon-O’Regan Irish Dance Academy, Demonstrations from weapons demonstrations by the Victorian Fencing Society on the Reveler’s Stage each day – see schedule for show times
- Plus, DAILY CELTIC ENTERTAINMENT that includes Andrew McKee – Irish Bard, Rover’s Way, and Celtic Legacy’s Rocking Bagpipes & Drums – see schedule for show times