Artisans & Crafters
Scarborough Renaissance Festival® is a juried craft show. The Jury is held in January of each year for the following season. The Festival requires that you produce your own product and not be simply a reseller.
Scarborough Academy of Performing Arts (Performing Company)
For information about actor and musician auditions for the Scarborough Academy of Performing Arts (SAPA) – lane performers of Scarborough Renaissance Festival® – please contact [email protected].
Auditions are in January 2018 by appointment only. If you would like to schedule an audition, email [email protected] or call 972-938-3247 x22 prior to January 5th.
Please Note: the festival offices will be closed from mid-December to January 2nd so no one will respond during those dates.
Stage and Street Performers
To be considered as a Stage or Street act for the festival, please send the following information:
- A DVD of your act between five and fifteen minutes long.
- Your resume, references and any PR material that you may have.
- Your daily salary requirements. Stage acts normally do four 25 minute shows per day. Street performers are scheduled for breaks.
- Your availability. The show runs for 8 weeks on Saturday, Sunday and Memorial Day Monday. There may be at least one Student Day, usually during the first week of May.
- We are more than happy to visit your website for additional information, but you MUST SEND THE REQUESTED MATERIALS BY MAIL. We will not open unsolicited email attachments.
- For serious consideration, all proposals must contain salary requests. We do negotiate, but we must have a baseline for budgetary reasons.
Please mail your information to:
Scarborough Renaissance Festival
2511 FM 66
Waxahachie, TX 75167
Submissions are accepted on an ongoing basis. To be seriously considered for the 2018 season, all materials should be received no later than June 1, 2017. Materials will not be returned.