Join us for Scarborough Renaissance Festival’s Themed Weekends!
April 10 & 11 – Opening Weekend/Travel Back in Time/Kid’s Free
Come Join Scarborough Renaissance Festival as we throw wide the gates for the 40th Season!
- Kid’s Free – Kids 12 & Under get in Free all weekend! Up to 3 kids with each paid adult. Kids 4 & under are always free!
- Senior Discount – Seniors 65+ can get in for half price this weekend only when purchasing their tickets at the Festival’s ticket office each day.
- ALL NEW! Scarborough Mask Contest – Come show off your most creative or unusual mask and compete for the chance to win a great Scarborough prize pack! Register at the Exit Gate by 1:30pm each day to participate and get full details on the contest.
April 17 & 18 – Artisan’s Showcase Weekend
Enjoy the tremendous variety of wares that the Village Artisans of Scarborough have to offer in our 7th Annual Artisan’s Showcase!
- Best in Show! Vote for your favorite shoppe in each area online, the week before and after, to qualify that shoppe for the Best in Show for the 2021 season and register yourself for a chance to win a Scarborough Prize Pack!
- Shop & Win: Bring your receipts totaling $250 or more spent while shopping this weekend at Scarborough to the Scarborough Tents outside of our exit gate and receive 2 complimentary tickets to Scarborough valid any day of the 2021 season.
April 24 & 25 – Royal Ale Festival
Celebrate the world of Ale this weekend with fun contests and the chance to sample an outstanding selection of Craft Beers!
- Royal Ale Tasting Tour both Saturday & Sunday – taste your way around Scarborough as you sample an exciting new variety of craft beers throughout the Festival. Discover your new favorite ale while also visiting the pubs and taverns of Scarborough along the way! Tickets are day specific and may be purchased in advance on-line or at the tent located in Crown Meadow until 4pm each day. On-line tickets will be redeemed at the tent as well. Tickets are $10 per person and must be 21 or older to participate. Purchase your tickets here!
- Stein Holding Competition! See if you can have what it takes to hold a beer stein longer than the rest to win your very own collectable, souvenir Scarborough Renaissance Festival Stein! Register at the Exit Gate by 12:00pm for all the details & to participate.
May 1 & 2 – Live the Fantasy/Spring Celebration
Fantasy enthusiasts, Cosplay fans, and friends of the Fae – this weekend is just for you!
- Adult’s & Children’s Costume Contests: Those in Fantasy Based costumes show off your best costumes and compete for the chance to win a great Scarborough prize pack! Register at the Exit Gate by 1:30pm each day to participate and get full details on the contest.
- Children’s Fairy Initiation 12:00pm at the Royal Marquee (in Pecan Grove)
- Spring Celebration: Patrons can join in the fun with the Villagers of Scarborough as they celebrate “May Day” and the beginning of Spring by adorning themselves with beautiful flowers throughout the weekend!
May 8 & 9 – Celebrating Chivalry Weekend
Chivalry and romance are alive and well at Scarborough! Come celebrate with chivalry lessons and our Vow Renewal ceremony!
- Vow Renewal Ceremony: Couples are invited to join us in the lovely Scarborough Wedding Garden at 11:30am (each day) to renew their wedding vows. Free with Festival admission.
- Chivalry Lessons with Real Knights: Join the Knights of Noble Cause at 3:30pm at the Royal Marquee to learn how to treat others in a chivalrous manner!
May 15 & 16 – Celtic Weekend
Unleash your inner Celt this weekend while enjoy special Irish & Scottish performances and testing your fortitude in a number of themed competitions!
- Irish Dancing: Saturday May 15 – Special performance by Shandon School of Irish Dancers on the Revelers Stage at 2:30pm
- Scottish Entertainment: Don’t Miss the earthshaking drums, rockin’ guitars and a mile-a-minute banter of Celtic Legacy at the Fortune Stage in Holly Field throughout the day!
- Celtic Themed Contests: Scottish Egg Eating Contest and Bonnie Knees at Scottish Court! Sign up for the Scottish Egg Eating Contest by 12:00pm at the Exit Gate to participate and for further details!
- Deaf Day, Saturday May 15th. Special Signed performances at select stages throughout the Festival provided by Hired Hands, Inc.
May 22 & 23 – Legends of the Seas Weekend
The Legends of the Seas come alive at Scarborough Renaissance Festival with Pirates, Mermaids, and all manner of sea creatures roaming the village!
- Adult’s & Children’s Costume Contests: Adults and Children in mermaid, pirate, and sea creature costumes are invited to participate in a costume contest and the chance to win a Scarborough prize pack! Register for the contest at the front gate by 1:30pm each day to participate and get full details on the contest.
- Naval Enlistment Ceremony: at 12:00pm at the Royal Marquee (in Pecan Grove).
May 29, 30, & 31 – The Last Huzzah
Come give one Last Huzzah as we close out our 40th Season with a grand celebration over the 3 day Memorial Day Weekend with music, merriment, & magic throughout the village of Scarborough!
- ALL NEW! Historical Tour of Scarborough – Your very own guided tour through the 40 years of history at Scarborough Renaissance Festival®. Join the tour at 2:00pm each day as it begins at the Hightower Stage.
- Memorial Day: Fallen Heroes Tribute – All active and retired military members are invited to receive a yellow sash at the Village Armoury located in Crown Meadow. Please note, for 2021, Veterans will not be marching in the parade beyond those who will be carrying the American Flag and individual Military branch flags. We invite our Veterans to please join us for the Fallen Heroes Tribute in Crown Meadow in front of the Crown Pavilion, once the Parade has ended and the flags have made their way there.