We have a variety of seasonal job opportunities. It’s a chance to make new friends and build relationships that will last a lifetime. We offer employee discounts, opportunities for advancement, and much more. With so many jobs to choose from, we are sure to have one that is right for you!
- If you are interested in joining us for a Seasonal Position, please see the details below.
- If you are interested in being a Stage or Lane Performer, please click here for more information.
- If you are interested in being a member of our Performing Company, please click here for more information.
- If you are interested in being an Artisan, please click here for more information.
You must be at least 14 years of age to be eligible, although most jobs have higher age requirements.
Employees/Participants must be neatly groomed at all times and avoid extremes in jewelry, hairstyles and hair color. Guest contact positions require a period costume and no visible piercings other than ears.
Scarborough’s Seasonal Positions
We have the following seasonal positions available, which you may apply for below.
- Attraction Operations
- Cooks & Kitchen Preparation
- Entrance Gate
- Food & Beverage Sales
- Game Operations
- Grounds Maintenance
- Restroom Attendants
- Safety Services
- Special Events
- Ticket & Souvenir Sales
February 22, 2020, 9:00am – 4:00pm
An appointment time for Job Faire will be scheduled for you if your application is received by February 14, 2020.
If you have not filled in your application in advance, your interview will be conducted on a first come, first serve basis on the day of Job Faire.
You must bring 2 forms of valid ID.
There are costumed and non-costumed positions available.
For New & Returning Employees in 2020: Save time by filling out our job application by clicking on the SRF 2020 Job Application below, and choose what job you’d like to apply for.
When you are hired as an employee at Scarborough Renaissance Festival®, you are expected to be available to work the eight Festival weekends and Memorial Day.
Important Employee Dates
- Applications for 2020 available now.
- Applications for Returning Employees: Due by February 14, 2020
- Job Faire (for New Employees): February 22, 2020, 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Costume & Dialect Class: Will be sent via the hire letter.
- Orientation: April 25, 2020
- Scarborough Renaissance Festival: May 2 – June 7, Saturdays, Sundays, Memorial Day Monday
- Student Days: TBD
If you require further information, contact the Festival Office at (972) 938-3247 ext. 11.
Southwest Festivals, Inc., Scarborough Renaissance Festival® and Boars Head Food Services, LLC are equal opportunity employers.