We have a variety of seasonal job opportunities. It’s a chance to make new friends and build relationships that will last a lifetime. We offer employee discounts, opportunities for advancement, and much more. With so many jobs to choose from, we are sure to have one that is right for you!
Available positions include: Ticket & Souvenir Sales, Entrance Gate, Food & Beverage Sales, Cooks & Kitchen Preparation, Special Events, Restroom Attendants, and more.
- If you are interested in being a Stage or Lane Performer, or a member of our Performing Company, please click here for more information.
- If you are interested in being an Artisan, please click here for more information.
You must be at least 14 years of age to be eligible, although most jobs have higher age requirements.
Employees must be neatly groomed at all times and avoid extremes in jewelry, hairstyles and hair color. Guest contact positions require a period costume and no visible piercings other than ears.
Saturday, February 25, 2017
9:00am – 4:00pm at the Festival Offices, located at 2511 FM 66, Waxahachie.
An appointment time for Job Faire will be scheduled for you if your application is received by 10am, Feb. 20, 2017.
If you have not filled in your application in advance, your interview will be conducted on a first come, first serve basis on the day of Job Faire.
You must bring 2 forms of valid ID.
There are costumed and non-costumed positions available.
For New Employees: Save time by filling out our job application by clicking on the SRF 2017 Job Application below, and choose what job you’d like to apply for. Make sure you choose the job marked NEW and not Returning.
For Return Employees: Complete the 2017 Job Application below, and choose what job you’d like to reapply for. Make sure you choose the job marked RETURNING and not New.
When you are hired as an employee at Scarborough Renaissance Festival®, you are expected to be available to work the eight Festival weekends and Memorial Day.
Important Employee Dates
- Return to Work Letters sent out by Jan. 15, 2017
- Application & Paperwork (for Returning Employees) Due by Feb. 12, 2017
- Job Faire (for New Employees): February 25, 2017 – 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Costume & Dialect Class: TBD
- Orientation: April 1, 2017
- Scarborough Renaissance Festival: April 8 – May 29, 2017, Saturdays, Sundays, Memorial Day Monday
- Student Days: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 – 9:00am to 3:00pm
If you require further information, contact the Festival Office at (972) 938-3247 x11.
Southwest Festivals, Inc., Scarborough Renaissance Festival® and Boars Head Food Services, LLC are equal opportunity employers.