Regardless of if you are a new or returning employee, you must fill out the application as if you were a new employee.
We have a variety of seasonal job opportunities. It’s a chance to make new friends and build relationships that will last a lifetime. We offer employee discounts, opportunities for advancement, and much more. With so many jobs to choose from, we are sure to have one that is right for you!
Available positions include: Ticket & Souvenir Sales, Entrance Gate, Food & Beverage Sales, Cooks & Kitchen Preparation, Special Events, Restroom Attendants, and more.
- If you are interested in being a Stage or Lane Performer, or a member of our Performing Company, please click here for more information.
- If you are interested in being an Artisan, please click here for more information.
You must be at least 14 years of age to be eligible, although most jobs have higher age requirements.
Employees must be neatly groomed at all times and avoid extremes in jewelry, hairstyles and hair color. Guest contact positions require a period costume and no visible piercings other than ears.
2019 Job Faire will be February 23rd, at 9:00am.
An appointment time for Job Faire will be scheduled for you if your application is received by 10am, Feb. 19, 2019.
If you have not filled in your application in advance, your interview will be conducted on a first come, first serve basis on the day of Job Faire.
You must bring 2 forms of valid ID.
There are costumed and non-costumed positions available.
For New & Returning Employees in 2019: Save time by filling out our job application by clicking on the SRF 2019 Job Application below, and choose what job you’d like to apply for. Regardless of if you are a Returning Employee, you will have to apply as a New Employee in 2019.
When you are hired as an employee at Scarborough Renaissance Festival®, you are expected to be available to work the eight Festival weekends and Memorial Day.
Important Employee Dates
- Application for 2019 will be Available in Mid-January.
- Application & Paperwork (for Returning Employees) Due by TBA
- Job Faire (for New Employees): TBA
- Costume & Dialect Class: Will be sent hire letter.
- Orientation: March 30, 2019
- Scarborough Renaissance Festival: April 6 – May 27, 2019, Saturdays, Sundays, Memorial Day Monday
- Student Days: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 – 9:00am to 3:00pm
2019 Application Available Mid-January
If you require further information, contact the Festival Office at (972) 938-3247 x11.
Southwest Festivals, Inc., Scarborough Renaissance Festival® and Boars Head Food Services, LLC are equal opportunity employers.