Come display your artistic creations at the Village of Scarborough! We are a juried venue that accepts new artisans each season. If your product or craft is unique, handmade, conceived & created by you, and made of organic materials, please consider applying to our show. Our goal is to have the finest and most desirable wares to be found in all the land.
We are specifically looking for purveyors of the following:
- Toy maker
- Musical instruments
- Items made from gourds
- Lace making, ribbon embroidery, and 16th century themed stitchery
- Hand woven fiber arts and weavers to demonstrate (rugs, straw hats, cotton & silk cloth, etc.)
- Banners, pennants, flags, kites
- Furniture makers in wood
- Felted items
If you produce one of these or any item that is creative and unique, please consider submitting an application, and be sure to reflect the theme of our event in your presentation.
We currently have a plethora of certain types of trades in our shire. If you so happen to be a maker of the following types of wares, please check with us again in 2018. We will not be accepting applications in 2017 for the following:
- Face Painters, henna and body tattoos
- Readers (tarot, palmists, etc.) & Psychics
- Armory & Weapons
- Renaissance Costuming/clothing and footwear
- Pewter craft of any kind
- Leather goods of any kind
- Imported merchandise or trade show items at any time
Mail your completed application with pictures and samples, if possible to:
Scarborough Renaissance Festival
P.O. Box 538
Waxahachie, TX 75168
To contact the Craft Director please send an email to Crafts@srfestival.com or call (972) 938-3247 x35.
Buttons below are for current 2017 Participants Only!
If you are a Booth Owner (or authorized Manager), please click on the “Booth Owner’s Information Form” button below.