A Friend of the Faire Membership includes a variety of benefits and recognition but is limited to only 2,000 members.
- Unlimited admission to Scarborough Renaissance Festival® for the current season
- “Close up” reserved parking
- A commemorative “Friend of the Faire” pin for each year
- “Friend of the Faire” gathering areas with free sports drink and water
- Two free tickets, good for any day during the first two weekends of the festival (Membership must be purchased before March 15, 2018 for this benefit!)
- A 10% discount on all Scarborough Renaissance Festival® souvenirs
- Additional discounts for local hotels and restaurants (as available)
Purchase your Friend of the Faire membership now while they are still available!
Each year a new project is funded by Friend of the Faire memberships and dedicated to the Friends of the Faire with a memorial plaque. Projects include:
- 2016 – Canterbury Stage
- 2015 – White Horse Tavern Seating Area
- 2014 – The Brothers Stage
- 2013 – Mermaid Lagoon & Souvenir Booth
- 2012 – Kings Pub
- 2011 – Hollyfield Souvenir Booth & Rental Shoppes
- 2010 – Crown Stage
- 2009 – The new Crown Kitchens, and specifically the Rose and Crown seated restaurant
- 2008 – Eagle Crossing Bridge
- 2007 – White Horse
- 2006 – Carillon Stage
Besides the tangible benefits, Friends of the Faire share a special social bond and meet a variety of new people while creating lifelong friendships.
Friends of the Faire will be given a special photo ID that will serve as their admission pass.