A Friend of the Faire Membership includes a variety of benefits and recognition but is limited to only 2,000 members.
- Unlimited admission to Scarborough Renaissance Festival® for the current season
- “Close up” reserved parking
- A commemorative “Friend of the Faire” pin for each year
- “Friend of the Faire” gathering areas with free sports drink and water
- Two free adult general admission single day tickets, good for any day during the first two weekends of the festival (Membership must be purchased before March 15, 2018 for this benefit!)
- A 10% discount on all Scarborough Renaissance Festival® souvenirs
- Additional discounts for local hotels and restaurants (as available)
Purchase your Friend of the Faire membership now while they are still available!
Each year a new project is funded by Friend of the Faire memberships and dedicated to the Friends of the Faire with a memorial plaque. Projects include:
- 2017 – Joust Arena
- 2016 – Fortune Stage
- 2015 – White Horse Tavern Seating Area
- 2014 – The Idlewyld Stage
- 2013 – Mermaid Lagoon & Souvenir Booth
- 2012 – Kings Pub
- 2011 – Hollyfield Souvenir Booth & Rental Shoppes
- 2010 – Crown Stage
- 2009 – The new Crown Kitchens, and specifically the Rose and Crown seated restaurant
- 2008 – Eagle Crossing Bridge
- 2007 – White Horse
- 2006 – Carillon Stage
Besides the tangible benefits, Friends of the Faire share a special social bond and meet a variety of new people while creating lifelong friendships.
Friends of the Faire will be given a special photo ID that will serve as their admission pass.