A Friend of the Faire Membership includes a variety of benefits and recognition but is limited in number sold per season.
- Unlimited admission to Scarborough Renaissance Festival for the current season
- “Close up” reserved parking (as available with arrival by 12:00pm)
- A commemorative “Friend of the Faire” pin for each year
- “Friend of the Faire” gathering areas with free sports drink and water
- Two free adult general admission single day tickets, good for any day during the first two weekends of the festival (Membership must be purchased before 11:59pm, February 15, 2022 for this benefit!)
- A 10% discount on all Scarborough Renaissance Festival souvenirs
- Additional discounts for local hotels and restaurants (as available)
Besides the tangible benefits, Friends of the Faire share a special social bond and meet a variety of new people while creating lifelong friendships.
Friends of the Faire will be given a special photo ID that will serve as their admission pass.
Purchase your Friend of the Faire membership now while they are still available!
Sold out for the 2022 Season
Each year a new project is funded by Friend of the Faire memberships and dedicated to the Friends of the Faire with a memorial plaque. Projects include:
- 2021 – The Royal Pavilion
- 2020 – Front Gate Stonework
- 2019 – Ladyhawke Stage
- 2018 – Falconry Stage
- 2017 – Joust Arena
- 2016 – Fortune Stage
- 2015 – White Horse Tavern Seating Area
- 2014 – The Idlewyld Stage
- 2013 – Mermaid Lagoon & Souvenir Booth
- 2012 – Kings Pub
- 2011 – Holly Field Souvenir Booth & Rental Shoppes
- 2010 – Crown Stage
- 2009 – The new Crown Kitchens, and specifically the Rose and Crown seated restaurant
- 2008 – Eagle Crossing Bridge
- 2007 – White Horse
- 2006 – Carillon Stage